Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
IEC 934 TYPE R/TO
These attractive looking units feature a black 19mm square facade with a centrally mounted bright red `trip' button.
- When tripped, the red button extends.
- To reset simply push button back in (once fault has been cleared).
- Slow response time ideal for inductive/reactive loads.
Hold Current: 100% load indefinitely
...within 1 hour @ 135% load
...within 1 min @ 200% load
|Circuit Breaker Type||PCB Mount|
|Circuit Breaker Current||15A|
|Circuit Breaker DC Voltage||32V|
|Circuit Breaker AC Voltage||125V-250V|
|Circuit Breaker Pole Count||1 pole|
|Circuit Breaker Resistance||0.008Ω|
|Circuit Breaker Di-electric Strength||1500VAC 1 Minute|
|Circuit Breaker Contact Endurance||>500 cycles @ 150% of contact rating|