To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
NOTE: Daily order cut-off times are 2:45pm NZDT.
Area Date Auckland 19th December North Island 18th December South Island 16th December
Spend $80 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout New Zealand.
Delivery Charges: Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Designed for efficiently charging 12V batteries using solar cells rated up to 6 amps. It is easy to wire up, prevents battery discharge during low sunlight and indicates charging and full battery conditions using a yellow and green 3mm LED. Ideal for charging 12V SLA batteries from solar panels up to 60 watts. 5 amp fuse and fuseholder recommended - not supplied.
* Input: 14 to 30V (open circuit voltage). Suits 12V panel.
* Max. input current: 6A, short-time till 5 Min. 10 A
* Inrush voltage: battery voltage < approx. 13.4V
* Interrupting voltage: battery voltage > approx. 14.4V
* Own power consumption: <2.5mA (LEDs on)
|Max Solar Panel Array||60W|
|Max PV Open Circuit Voltage||30V|
|Max Charging Current||6A|
|Max Load Current||5A|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock