This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only. • Applies to Standard Shipping only. • This may exclude: • Indent and backordered lines • High demand low stocked items • Specialty or promotional items • Spare parts • Gift cards • Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods, like: • Fridges • Generators • 3D Printers • The terms of this service may change at any time. • This offer excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout mainland New Zealand.
$99 to $499
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Dangerous goods in reference to shipping are items or substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. These include and are not limited to: explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons and aerosols. Items that can contain these materials include battery banks, aerosols, some tools and lithium batteries. Items marked with the Dangerous Goods icon below may be subject to shipping/delivery restrictions.
Airfreight Not Available
Click & Collect Also Available
Need your order even sooner? Order online and collect in-store in 1 hour. Learn more here.
1 Year Warranty
A highly efficient fully automatic 12/24V PWM solar charge controller that adopts the most advanced digital technology which increases battery lifetime and improves solar system performance. With a robust industrial housing and IP67 protection this charge controller is suited to most applications especially extreme outdoor environments where corrosion, dust and water ingress are prevalent. Capable of automatically detecting day/night it comes with an inbuilt timer which can be set to operate loads at specific intervals or manually in the night.
- High efficient PWM charging
- Automatically recognises day/night
- LED indicators for PV and battery status
- Intelligent timer function with 1 to 13 hours option
- PV reverse polarity protection
- Battery overcharge, over discharge, reverse polarity and overheating protection