Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Refer: Silicon Chip June, 1997.
Use this kit for controlling 12V DC motors in cars such as fuel injection pumps, water/air intercoolers and water injection on performance cars. You can also use it for headlight dimming and for running 12V DC motors in 24V vehicles. The circuit incorporates a soft start feature, which is used to reduce inrush currents, particularly if the kit is to control 12V incandescent lamps. As presented, the kit will control loads up to 10 amps, although the addition of an extra MOSFET transistor will double that capacity to an amazing 20 amps.
* Kit includes PCB plus all electronic components to build the 10A version.
* Extra MOSFET available separately, ZT2450.
|Tools required||Soldering Iron|
|Kit Form||Short Form (circuit only)|
|Kit Group||General Projects|
|Application Field||Motor Speed Controller|