Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Flexible solar panels are ideal for mounting to irregular surfaces such as an RV roof or boat. The lack of any large, rigid frame and extremely thin design allows easier transportation in a caravan or car. The solar cells are implanted in very distinctive and highly resilient polymers that offer greater durability. The flexible non-glass area of the solar panel is even tough enough to walk on.
• MC4 terminated cables (negative is plug, positive is socket)
• Maximum recommended bending degree: 20°
|Solar panel type||Monocrystalline|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.97A|
|Voltage at Power Max||17.8V|
|Current at Power Max||5.62A|
|Power Connector||4mm PV Connector (MC4 Style)|
|Weather Rating||weather proof|