• Solar powered outdoor sensors
A feature-packed weather station for the enthusiast forecaster. The outdoor sensors will monitor up to 10 key weather parameters and will transmit up to 50 metres to the indoor base station to keep you updated on current and future weather conditions. This station will measure indoor/outdoor temperature, relative humidity, rain, wind speed, wind chill, dew point, barometric pressure and also displays the date and time. All minimum and maximum values with the date and time it was recorded will be stored for your reference on an easy to read display screen.
The unit includes a weather tendency indicator that will display 1 of 4 icons (sunny, cloudy, partly cloudy or rainy) indicating the likelihood of future weather. When the sensors detect a pressure fall of 3 - 9hPa, a storm warning will be displayed on-screen. The storm threshold value is user adjustable. Alarms for certain weather conditions can be programmed to alert you to potential atmospheric hazards. If you enjoy outdoor activities that require specific weather conditions the alarm feature is a great tool to give you accurate information on potential trouble.
• Indoor temperature range: 0°C to 50°C
• Outdoor temperature range: -40°C to 65°C
• Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1.0°C
• Humidity Range 1%RH- 99%RH
• Base station Requires: 3 x AA batteries
• Thermo-hygro sensor: Requires 2 x AA batteries
• Indoor and Outdoor temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Wind speed display in kmh, mph, knots or Beaufort Scale
• Wind chill
• Rainfall data ranging from 1 hour up to 1 month or total since last reset
• Humidity range: 0% - 99%
• Rain gauge: 0 - 9999mm
• Records all minimum and maximum values with time and date of their recordings
• Dew point display (°C or °F)
• Weather forecast (sunny, cloudy, partly cloudy, rainy)
• Storm warning alarm
• Weather alarm modes for: temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, rainfall, wind speed, air pressure, storm warning
• Perpetual calendar
• Wireless transmission range: 50m
• Frequency: 433MHz
Resetting the rainfall
To reset the rainfall total to zero, press the SET key until the Rain quantity is flashing. Press the + key until 'TOTAL' is displayed. Next press and hold the SET key for 3 seconds. This will reset the total rainfall to zero and set the time recording to the current time.
Press the SET key to accept the change and advance to the next display mode. Continue to press the SET key to toggle through the display mode until return to normal mode.