High performance surveillance kit supplied with 4 high resolution CCD cameras and expandable up to 16 to suit you installation requirements over time. Kit includes 16 channel DVR, 4 x 960H (976 x 582) high resolution colour CCD cameras in weatherproof enclosures, 18m camera cables, and power supply.
The included CCD cameras with Sony sensors perform extremely well in low light conditions, feature 700TV line video (night) signals, have 26 infrared LEDs to give longer range night vision and include IR cut filter to give improved colour reproduction under normal light.
The DVR features include recording of full WD1 (960 x 576) resolution from all 16 camera inputs, multiple video output formats including HDMI for local viewing, and an Ethernet connection which can be configured for remote viewing. It is also capable of accepting alarm trigger signals from separate sensors (required) or an existing alarm system and can record 16 audio channels. Supplied with the 1TB of storage it is capable of recording up to 250 hours of continuous video with the four supplied cameras and less as you add more cameras. USB support is included for backup to thumb drive or portable hard drive (not included). By connecting the DVR to your computer network, video can also be viewed remotely via using a web browser or iPhone®/Smartphone application*.
* Free app available for viewing live video. Application based searching and backup requires advanced version at an additional cost.
• Video compression format: H.264
• Video input: 16 channels composite
• Video output: HDMI (1080p), Composite video, VGA (up to 1920 x 1080)
• Minimum recording resolution: 360 x 288 (CIF)
• Maximum recording resolution: 960 x 576 (WD1) at 25fps per channel
• Maximum recording frame rate: 400 fps
• Hard disk storage: 1TB SATA included (accepts up to 2 x 2TB HDD)
• Back-up: USB & network remote back-up
• Network interface: RJ45, 10/100Mbps (DHCP, Dynamic IP and DDNS)
• Power supply: 12VDC 5A (included)
• Dimensions: 380(W) x 340(D) x 50(H)mm
• Sensor: 1/3" CCD (960H)
• Sensor resolution: (H x V pixels) 976 x 582
• Horizontal resolution: 650TVL (Day), 700TVL (Night)
• Minimum illumination: 0.001 lux(Colour), 0.006 lux (B/W)
• IR illumination: 26 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 20 metres
• Lens Type A (2 Cameras): 3.6mm High Res lens, 90° angle
• Lens Type B (2 Cameras): 6mm High Res lens, 60° angle
• IP rating: IP66
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 350mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 135(L) x 85(H) x 68(W)mm
to download ActiveX Settings Manual
*** Converting backed up footage to AVI format so it can be viewed on media player ***
Option 1. If the back up to the flash disk was done at the DVR the file will be in H.264 format that you'll need to convert to AVI so you can view it on media player. To do the conversion you'll need the software disk provided with the DVR and install the file provided called AVIGenerator(with some number and letters).exe. This software will enable conversion.
Option 2. If the back up is from Internet Explorer and logged into the DVR, then go to local setting---> file type (AVI or H.264 format).then you choose AVI format, you can then playback with media player directly.Click here
to download AVI Converter Click here
to view our setting up remote access (port forwarding) guide
iOS and Android Apps available for download from the App Store and Google Play.